Revel C263 In-Ceiling Loudspeaker
- Features a 1" (25mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide which provides optimized response both on and off axis
- Designed with long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds to provide high output with low distortion
- A high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction.
- Boundary compensation switch (C783/C763) allows you to adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near a wall
- Three-position tweeter level control (C783/C763/C583/C563) allows you to adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
Since the first Revel speakers in 1996, Revel products have made a place at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Each Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.