Revel C363 In-ceiling Loudspeaker
- Features long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
- Designed with 1" (25mm) angle-adjustable, metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide that provides optimized response both on and off axis
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction
- Boundary compensation switch (C783/C763) helps you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near a wall
- Three-position tweeter level control (C783/C763/C583/C563) helps you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles
Since the first Revel® speakers in 1996, Revel products have made a place at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Each Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.