The Shure QLXD14 rackmount digital wireless guitar system provides musicians with professional-quality audio, and reliable RF performance. Rugged and easy-to-use, the system delivers an impressively low latency of 2.9ms, so you don't experience any lag when playing in medium-sized venues including concert stages, houses-of-worship, theaters, and clubs.
The QLXD14 operates in the G50: 470 to 534 MHz band to transmit pristine 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with clarity, accurate low end, and crisp transient response. It utilizes Digital Predictive Switching Diversity to protect the transmission from interference and deliver solid RF signal stability without audio artifacts. You can run up to 60 mic channels at the same location. The system comes with a WA305 guitar/bass locking cable, which safely connects your instrument to the rugged bodypack transmitter.
The transmitter provides up to 9 hours of operation on two AA batteries, with selectable 1/10mW RF power and a transmission range up to 330'. The receiver features audio and RF meters, 60 dB of gain control, and both mic/line XLR and 1/4" instrument outputs. A large LCD screen and intuitive controls let you quickly make adjustments, even in low-light situations. Additional features include automatic frequency scanning, IR sync, and internal limiting to prevent clipping. The Ethernet port allows multiple receivers to be easily networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment via Shure's Wireless Workbench (WWB)
- The QLXD4's scanning function automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters via IR sync.
- The receiver offers up to 60 dB of adjustable gain with an internal limiter that automatically engages to prevent digital clipping of your audio.
- Intuitive front-panel controls with audio and RF LED meters as well as a peak indicator, allow for quick visual checks.
- Ethernet networking enables real-time, precision monitoring and control of your system as well as automatic frequency coordination across multiple receivers, using Wireless Workbench software (WWB) for Mac/Windows.
- The receiver is compatible with external controllers such as AMX and Creston.
- Remote Control: Make adjustments from anywhere in the venue from your iPad/iPhone via the ShurePlus Channels Mobile App for iOS devices.
- Adding UA874 active antennas or PA805 passive antennas increases the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference.
- The UA844+SWB antenna distribution system (available separately) lets you stretch the power of your antenna pairs, giving you more on-air channels in less setup time.
- For Guitar and Bass Players
- WA305 Locking Instrument Cable
- Rugged Bodypack Transmitter
- Switching-Diversity Rackmount Receiver
- 2560 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- Selectable 1/10mW RF Power
- High-Contrast LCD Display
- Ethernet Port for WWB Control Software
- 9-Hr AA Batteries
- Expandable to 60 Mic Channels/330' Range