Euphoria SX RCA interconnects start with two 5th Generation Tricon Silver Matrix geometries running in parallel. We then add four Air String geometries featuring pure 6-9’s, silver conductors, in an Air Dialectric hand-made in our California factory. Finally, for XLR, we run eight Air String geometries for a precise, balanced interconnect with twice the Air Strings of Excite SX. We utilize the same High-Frequency Long Duration Conditioning Process originally developed for our state-of-the-art SRX cable loom. The same conditioning process that makes our Purple Fuses the world’s highest performance and surpassing fuses costing several thousands of dollars. To lower your system’s noise floor and to improve cable shield performance, Euphoria SX is engineered to divert noise picked up on the cable’s shield to a house-ground with the included wall connector.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in our history, we set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
Filter noise, feel the music.
Atmosphere X Euphoria interconnects and speaker cables integrate the same Patent-Pending UEF Cell technology used in our Flagship Galileo UEF series. Within Carbon Fiber enclosures, these Unified Energy Field Cells are comprised of precious metal foils with Teflon and Japanese Silk dielectrics. UEF components, including Graphene, are applied directly to the signal and shields, lowering the noise floor and allowing the musical information to move through the cable unimpeded by spurious interference and signal reflections. The result is music that is uncompressed, visceral, and live.
We’ve completely reformulated and re-voiced our Galileo Tuning Circuits with new technology originally designed for the new ultra-resolution and musical Galileo SX line of cables. Now Silver Bullets have more detail combined with greater warmth than the prior Galileo Silver Bullets while the Gold Bullets impart even greater musicality and liquid smoothness with a touch more air and detail than before. For best results, it is recommended that you first allow any Synergistic Research cable to settle into your system for 72 to 96 hours without removal or handling and without Gold or Silver Bullets attached. Then listen first with Gold, and then with Silver bullets, and pick the option that makes the best music in your system.
Atmosphere Excite SX provides the RED UEF Tuning module while Atmosphere Euphoria SX comes equipped with both the RED and BLUE UEF Tuning Modules.
Gold Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
- Greater Musicality
- Greater Liquid Smoothness
- Air and Detail
Silver Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
- Greater Air and Detail
- Liquid Smoothness
UEF Ground Plane
Atmosphere Excite SX and Euphoria SX interconnects incorporate the capability to ground your cables to either a wall outlet with the included SR Ground plug or to a Synergistic Research Ground Block (sold separately) to elevate the performance even further. Benefits include a noticeable increase in deep bass power and weight, a more holographic sound field, smoother high frequencies with greater extension and ‘air’, a more present and layered mid-range, increased tonal density with an apparent increase in resolution.
Atmosphere Euphoria SX Interconnects Specifications:
2 each Tricon 4th Gen:
- Silver Matrix: Monocrystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Ground Plane Technology
- Listening tests performed for signal direction before build
4 each Silver Air String cables:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 8 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Level 3 OTSP UEF Cell Filtration
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Geometry / Filter Count:
Each Pair of Euphoria Interconnects are actually 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables in RCA -or- 4 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables in XLR plus 4 silver monofiliament conductors in air sealed dielectric (RCA) -or- 8 silver monofiliament conductors in air sealed dielectric (XLR) plus one UEF Level 3 OTSP 3-channel filter for ground, signal and shield for RCA or XLR interconnects.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA -or- Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- Euphoria Signal Matrix (proprietary)
- 44 (RCA) 56 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation
- Atmosphere SX Level 4 UEF Matrix Shielding: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere tuning Module (Red and Blue)
- UEF Ground Plane termination
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 5.5 hours
- SRX Long Duration Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- Hand Made in our California factory