Introducing the HANA UMAMI RED MC Cartridge
"Special Promotional Pricing to celebrate 33rd Anniversary of Musical Surroundings, US distributor of Hana."
Master cartridge designer Masao Okada-san drew inspiration from the concept of "Umami," the fifth taste category, when crafting the high-end HANA UMAMI RED MC Cartridge. This extraordinary cartridge blends traditional Japanese craftsmanship with modern audio engineering, featuring ebony wood, rare-earth magnets, precision-cut diamonds, high-purity copper wires, Urushi lacquering, and CNC machined Duralumin components to create a harmonious synergy that delivers a truly memorable and emotionally engaging musical experience.
Every element of the HANA UMAMI RED is meticulously crafted in-house by Excel Sound, a company with a rich history spanning over 50 years. The result is an intensely musical cartridge that embodies the HANA commitment to "Brilliant and Gorgeous" sound quality.
Experience the Umami Sound – A Wonderful Taste in Music
- Stylus: Microline
- Cantilever: Boron
- Magnetic Circuitry: Pure Iron with Cryo Treatment
- Coil Wire: High Purity Copper
- Output Level: 0.4 mV
- Output Balance: <0.5 dB at 1kHz
- Trackability: 70 µm at 2g
- Channel Separation: 30 dB at 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 10-50,000Hz
- Coil Impedance: 6Ω at 1kHz
- Suggested Load Impedance: > 60Ω
- Magnet: Samarium Cobalt
- Vertical Tracking Force: 2g
- Cartridge Weight: 10.5g
- Body Material: Duralumin (A7075), Ebony Wood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urushi Lacquer in Red
- Warranty: 2 years