VPI Vanquish Turntable
The State-of the-Art Vanquish Table is a refined version of a Bespoke/limited model made by VPI Founder Harry Weisfeld, “The Vanquish”. The new one uses advancements in Direct Drive Technology based off of VPI’s HW-40 Direct Drive motor on a next level design. Motion control circuitry/software, material study, and vibration isolation technology are based off refinements by VPI Engineering. In addition, the Vanquish is not a normal Direct Drive turntable, it is a Magnetic Direct Drive Turntable.
The Vanquish comes in VPI’s known Reference tripod shape giving the user the ability to mount up to 3 tonearms of any length, type, or manufacturer's brand. VPI believes tonearms are a very personal/subjective choice for a listener.
The Vanquish is complete with VPI’s latest in high resolution 3D technology being mounted with a VPI Fatboy tonearm (choice of Uni or Gimbal bearing). The Vanquish Fatboy is VPI’s first 14” 3D tonearm that provides both rigidity and resonance cancelling. That being said the Vanquish is availablbe in all lengths (9, 10, 12, 14) at no additional cost.
The new Vanquish layers armboard has been designed for additional isolation for the tonearm.
The Vanquish power supply and motor controls have been relocated to an outside both for additional shielding and noise reduction from an already dead quiet unit.
All components are complete with the VPI Vanquish Stand that shares the sleek design and materials from the award winning VPI Avenger Series Turntable. The stand has machined openings in the back to easily run and hide any cables to and from the Vanquish and associated components. In addition, the rack provides enough space to conveniently add a line stage.
- The chassis is a tripod shape and can mount up to 3 tonearms with aluminum, acrylic, aluminum sandwich resonance cancelling design.
- Every part mounted with machined screws into blind tapped holes for a clean and sleek look/design.
- Removable machined aluminum arm-board.
- Beautiful limited-edition ruby anodized components.
- Start, 33, 45 buttons.
- Creating not only a solid improvement in musical performance but a visual statement stunning record playing system.
- Removable platter for easier shipping (still heavy!)
- Newest version of 14" gimbal 3D Fat-Boy arm with resonance canceling design. The robust gimbal bearing used ABEC 9 bearings made in Japan for ultra-low friction.
- Tonearm has an adjustable counterweight on a threaded shaft or fast perfectly accurate VTF setting.
- Fat-Boy VTA design with a finer adjustment more robust machined aluminum and steel knob.
- Robust and VPI Vanquish stand that can fit multiple components.