Pioneer Elite VSX-LX105 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround Upmixer supports DTS Formats
- DTS:X, DTS Neural:X Upmixer supports Dolby Formats
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer
- DTS Virtual:X
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS Express
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz/2ch, 5.1ch)
- Digital Quad-Core 32-bit DSP (Cirrus Logic)
- 192 kHz/24-bit D/A Conversion for Hi-Res Audio
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) on HDMI OUT (MAIN)
- Support HDMI 2.1 (HDMI IN 1-3) with 8K, VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), QFT (Quick Frame transport), DSC (Display Stream Compression), and QMS (Quick Media Switching) pass-through
- Supports HDR10+ and HLG; 8K/60p (4:2:0/10-bit), 8K/30p (4:4:4/10-bit, 4:2:2/12-bit), 4K/120p (4:4:4/10-bit, 4:2:2/12-bit), 4K60p (4:4:4/12-bit) and BT.2020 color; DeepColor (36-bit), “x.v.Color”, LipSync, and HDCP 2.3
- Dolby Vision Compatible
- Ultra HD Upscaling (4K to 8K, 1080p to 8K/4K)
- Works with Alexa supporting multi-room music
- Works with Hey Google and Chromecast built-in
- DTS Play-Fi with Pioneer Music Control App
- Apple AirPlay 2 with Siri Voice Control
The New Way of Enjoying Your Music & Videos
Indulge yourself in 5.2.2-channel surround sound created by Dolby Atmos or DTS:X. Experience similar effects without height or surround speakers by taking advantage of Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual:X. Enjoy superior images with Ultra HD, HDR10+, HLG, and Dolby Vision pass through. Plus, the VSX-LX105 supports HDMI 2.1 for 8K, VRR, ALLM, and QFT pass-through for next-generation video and gaming. You can also stream songs from various sources via Music Server, Bluetooth, DTS Play-Fi, Sonos system, and Apple AirPlay 2.
The VSX-LX105 is Roon Tested, making music streaming from your personal music library to your Elite AVR Receiver easy. Other highlights include a Powered Zone 2 feature with a dedicated DAC, Personal Preset buttons, 2 HDMI outputs, and it works with Alexa/Hey Google for voice control.
Own your opponents with HDMI 2.1 enhancements for gamers: 4K/120Hz HDR pass-through enables ultra-fast motion -VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) eliminates lag, stutter, and frame-tearing for fluid gameplay. - ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) optimizes latency from source to screen - QFT (Quick Frame Transport) limits lag for a smoother experience.
Discrete Zone 2 HDMI Switching
Set up different high-definition entertainment options with up to 8K60 resolution* in two different rooms from the VSX-LX105 when the kids don’t feel like partaking in whatever you like or vice versa. (*8K60 only valid for Zone 1/Zone 2 will only produce 4K120 resolution when two separate HDMI sources are used. )
Immersive Sound from your TV Apps
E-ARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) simplifies connectivity and supports the latest high-bitrate audio formats including Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD.
HDMI 2.1 with 8K
HDMI 2.1 is the most recent update of the HDMI spec and supports a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K60 and 4K120, as well as Dynamic HDR formats. 8K delivers a super-immersive viewing experience with 2x the horizontal and vertical resolution of 4K, and 4 times as many pixels; and combined with 60Hz refresh rate enables smooth and sharp viewing of content with high-speed action. HDMI 2.1 with 8K ensures your system is ready for the clearest and cleanest picture available both now and down the road.
Streaming Music Services and Faster Wi-fi
Use Works with Sonos, Chromecast built-in, AirPlay 2, and DTS Play-Fi; includes Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, TIDAL, Deezer, or TuneIn streaming services.
Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization
Creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional surround or height speakers.
Advanced MCACC Auto Room Tuning featuring Auto Phase Control Plus
Advanced MCACC adjusts the sound according to the listening room and speakers, and also creates clearer sound by suppressing the standing waves that occur between walls or ceiling and floor. Measurement of up to nine positions can be saved for a wide listening area. Auto Phase Control Plus makes real-time analysis of the phase difference, and automatically compensates the gap between the LFE and main signals, providing strong bass and clear high-frequency sound.
Roon plays to thousands of USB, Airplay, and Chromecast devices, but Roon-tested devices are profiled by the Roon team to ensure simple setup and effortless daily use. If you own a Roon-Tested device, you can have the confidence that you will enjoy the best possible experience with it.
Works with Sonos Certified
This receiver can join your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or be the start of a new one, just by pairing it with a Sonos Port This Works With Sonos Certified AVR offers a best-in-class tie-in to the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs, and playing at the volume you want using the Sonos Volume-Pass Through feature from the Sonos app. (*Sonos Port required and sold separately.)