RX-A4A AVENTAGE 7.2-Channel AV Receiver with 8K HDMI and MusicCast
- 7.2-channel 110-Watt powerful surround sound with Zone 2
- 4K120 and 8K60 HDMI and HDR10+ (with future update) with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (7 in/3 out)
- Dolby Atmos® with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS:X® with CINEMA DSP HD3
- ESS SABRE ES9007S Premier Audio DAC for high performance conversion
- YPAO™- R.S.C. with 3D, multipoint measurement, precision EQ and low frequency mode
- Surround:AI™ technology automatically optimizes the sound and effects in real-time
- ALLM, VRR, QFT, QMS (with future update) and Dolby Vision™, Hybrid-Log Gamma and BT.2020
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, MusicCast multi-room audio, AirPlay 2 and Spotify Connect
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa, Siri® (via AirPlay 2) and Google Assistant
- Pandora®, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music HD
- 3rd-party control driver-capable, easy IP set-up and remote IP control
- Phono input
This artificial intelligence analyzes the DSP parameters and optimizes the surround effect of distinct sound elements such as background music, dialogue, and sound effects. It's like having a professional sound engineer tune the sound according to the scene. 64-bit processing is achieved with the Qualcomm QCS407.
Crafted for Clarity
The newly designed Anti-Resonance Technology (A.R.T.), H-shaped cross frame, and mechanical structure are a rock-solid defense against internal and external vibrations that affect the sound. Experience crystal-clear sound that moves you, all while your A/V receiver stays perfectly still.
High-Quality Digital Components
The Qualcomm QCS407 takes the receiver's surround sound to the next level with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. With the ESS SABRE ES9007S Premier Audio DAC, you get extraordinary signal-to-noise ratio and up to 120 dB of dynamic range for professional quality audio.
Cinema DSP HD3
This unique Yamaha proprietary sound field playback technology was created by combining actual measured sound field data with cutting-edge digital signal processing technology. The revamped CINEMA DSP HD3 features new signal processing algorithms and maximizes sound effects, accurately reproducing a new dimension of realism.
4K60 with Future Support for 8K60AB and 4K120AB
Via a future firmware update, this receiver will support end-to-end 8K and 4K resolutions and higher refresh rates, giving you a smoother and more realistic viewing experience.
HDR provides deeper contrast and more realistic images that stay true to the creators' intent. Support for Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log Gamma, and BT.2020 is included, and a future firmware update will enable HDR10+.
Explore the power of multiroom audio, access your sources and streaming devices, and control the receiver, all through your smartphone.
Working with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, the receiver is always at your command. Through AirPlay 2, you can stream your music via voice control with Siri from your Apple iOS device.
AV Setup Guide App
This app offers expert guidance through installation, cable connections, and various other settings.
This receiver is ready for integration with third-party control partners, including Crestron, URC, RTI, Control4, and more.
YPAO-R.S.C. with Multipoint Measurement and Precision EQ
YPAO (Yamaha Room Acoustic Optimizer) analyzes your room acoustics and measures speaker characteristics to optimize every channel of your home theater. R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) also optimizes sound parameters for maximum performance from CINEMA DSP, Dolby Atmos, and DTS:X. This feature includes low frequency mode.
Compatible with Wireless Surround Sound
Go wire-free with MusicCast Surround, letting you create a 5.1-channel surround sound system without the need to run wires to the back of the room. Connect wirelessly by connecting one MusicCast 50 or two MusicCast 20 wireless speakers to the receiver.
Dynamic and Compelling Design
Classic Yamaha craftsmanship meets cutting-edge design. Every piece has been carefully crafted to ensure this receiver looks and sounds perfect in your home.
Enhanced Gaming Features (ALLM, VRR, QMS, and QFT) via a Future Firmware Update
New enhanced gaming and media features offer seamless motion and transitions to enhance your performance.
Support for Multiple Next-Gen Consoles via a Future Firmware Update
Three HDMI inputs and one output will equally support the latest HDMI technology to allow several next-gen gaming consoles to be connected at the same time.
- High Slew Rate design
- Compressed Music Enhancer
- Spotify Connect
- Streaming services include Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, Napster, and SiriusXM
- Sleek, modern design
- Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge (fifth foot)
- Auto power standby
- ECO Mode
AV Setup Guide