Audio Technica AT-LPW50PB: Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable
The AT-LPW50PB is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable meticulously designed to bring you the pinnacle of high-fidelity audio reproduction from your cherished vinyl collection. Crafted by Audio-Technica, a renowned name in the world of Hi-Fi audio, this turntable boasts a host of features that will elevate your listening experience.
Audio Technica AT-LPW50PB Features
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
- Professional anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter with a rubber mat.
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell.
- Anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF plinth with a high-gloss, piano-black finish.
- High-isolation, height-adjustable feet.
- AC adapter for reduced noise in the signal chain.
- Accessories include a dual RCA stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and a removable hinged dust cover.
Audio Technica AT-LPW50PB Specifications
Type: Belt-drive manual turntable
Motor: DC servo with Active Speed Stabilization
Drive Method: Belt drive
Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
Wow and Flutter: < 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >60dB
- Pre-amp "PHONO": 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp "LINE": 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
Power Supply Requirements: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.
- With dustcover: 420.0 mm (16.54") W x 356.0 mm (14.02") D x 126.0 mm (4.96") H
- Without dustcover and hinges: 420.0 mm (16.54") W x 356.0 mm (14.02") D x 114.0 mm (4.49") H
Weight: 5.56 kg (12.26 lbs.) without dust cover
Accessories Included: Dust cover, Platter, Turntable mat, Drive belt, Counterweight, AT-HS4 headshell, AT-VM95E stereo cartridge (black), 45-RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.0 m (3.3')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9')), Dust cover hinges
- Tonearm type: Static balanced straight carbon tonearm
- Effective arm length: 223.6 mm
- Overhang: 18.6 mm
- Tracking error angle: <2 degrees
- Applicable cartridge weight: 12-17 g
- Stylus pressure adjustment range: 0-3 g
- Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95E BK