The ultimate analog preamplifier...
- 2-chassis design with 1 chassis housing the power supply, digital controller circuitry, software processing & the LED display. The other chassis contains ONLY audio circuitry.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 40 stages in all.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 850P’s volume control is bypassed.
Number of inputs - XLR / RCA - 3 pairs / 5 pairs
Input Sensitivity - 200mV - 4.0V RMS
Input Impedance - 11,000Ω
Number of Outputs - XLR / RCA - 2 pairs / 2 pairs (fixed + variable)
Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz) - 130dB @ full output
Frequency response - 5Hz - 100kHz ±0.1dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz - -130dB
Output impedance - 50Ω
THD (20Hz - 20kHz) - 0.0005%
Intermodulation distortion - 0.0001%
Shipping weight - 151 lb / 67 kg
Dimensions - each chassis (w x h x d) - 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.5 in 47.6 x 10.2 x 41.9 cm
The following accessories should be included inside the box with your preamplifier:
- AC power cable
- FRM-3 remote control with three ‘AAA’ batteries
- Three (3) color-coded cables to connect the preamplifier to it’s power supply/controller chassis
- SimLink™ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual
- Warranty and product registration information (USA and Canada only)
850P User Manual