Q B12 Subwoofer
- The Q B12 is the first Q Acoustics subwoofer to feature a 12inch driver
- The big long-throw driver is powered by an ultra low-distortion 220-watt Class D amplifier for tight, powerful bass response, and features a 50mm voice coil for minimal thermal compression
- No Hollywood blockbuster soundtrack features explosions too loud, too deep or too powerful for Q B12 to handle
- Q B12’s sealed, ‘infinite baffle’ cabinet is cleverly braced to deliver maximum stiffness to its motor system and, as a consequence, minimum influence on those deep bass sounds
- Black and White finishes complete the look of 3000i range speakers while Gloss black and Gloss white finishes complete the look of Concept range speakers
The Q B12 is the first Q Acoustics subwoofer to feature a 12inch driver. The big long-throw driver is powered by an ultra low-distortion 220-watt Class D amplifier for tight, powerful bass response. Q B12 subwoofer features a 50mm voice coil for minimal thermal compression. Equally at home with Q Acoustics’ Concept range and 3000i range of stereo and centre speakers, Q B12 subwoofer is designed to be equally adept at reproducing big Hollywood action moments as it is the deep, subtle textures of bass instruments. Iron-fist punch meets velvet-glove control in Q B12 subwoofer - it’s the subwoofer your audio set-up deserves. The first Q Acoustics subwoofer to feature a 12in driver brings all of the depth and drive your home cinema system craves, along with all the detail and subtlety your music needs.
From the subtlest nuance to volcano all-action
220 watts of Class D power driving a long-throw 12inch drive unit sounds like a recipe for action. And that’s exactly what it is - no Hollywood blockbuster soundtrack features explosions too loud, too deep or too powerful for Q B12 to handle. But power is nothing without control, and Q B12 is just as comfortable describing the nuances of a double bass or an electronic kick-drum.
Designed to integrate seamlessly – Strength and Control
Q B12’s sealed, ‘infinite baffle’ cabinet is cleverly braced to deliver maximum stiffness to its motor system and, as a consequence, minimum influence on those deep bass sounds. Mechanical stability = aural satisfaction.
Ease, simplicity and performance
Q B12 subwoofer has a reinforced MDF cabinet with a 36mm-thick baffle with a recessed and hidden terminal panel. Q B12 stands on adjustable spiked feet with rubber caps. Q B12 is a simple and easy to position and set up as it is invigorating to listen to.
A choice of elegant and understated finishes
Q B12 subwoofer has four elegant finishes to complete the look of your home cinema sound system. You can add matt or gloss Q B12 subwoofer to your existing bookshelf, floorstanding and center speakers to complete your 5.1 speaker system. Black and White matt finishes match perfectly with Q Acoustics 3000i speaker range. You can also choose Gloss Black or Gloss White finishes to match with Q Acoustics Concept speaker range.
Create the ultimate home cinema system with the Q B12 subwoofer.
|Amplified Power ||Peak: 440 W Continuous: 220 W |
|Crossover Frequency ||70 Hz - 225 Hz |
|Dimensions ||400 x 400 x 440 mm (15.7 x 15.7 x 17.3 in) cabinet |
427 x 400 x 440 mm (16.8 x 15.7 x 17.3 in) overall
|Enclosure Material ||MDF |
|Enclosure Type ||Infinite baffle |
|Frequency ||28 Hz - 300 Hz |
|Impedance ||13 kΩ |
|Power ||Class D |
|Sensitivity ||150 mV |
|Weight ||21.5kg (47.4 lbs) |
In The Box
- 1 x Q B12 Subwoofer
- 1 x Power cable
- 4 x Adjustable floor spikes
- 4 x Floor spike locking rings
- 4 x Floor spike covers
- 1 x User Manual
Q B12 Manual