Polk Audio Atrium6 - All Weather Outdoor Loudspeakers (Pair)
A workhorse when it comes to filling large spaces with the kind of big, lifelike high quality sound for all your outdoor entertainment. Atrium 6 speakers are All-Weather Certified and Water-Resistant—built to withstand the worst elements—salt-fog, UV, extreme temps or heavy rains, you name it. Aluminum grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware means no rust—ever. Polk’s patented Dynamic Balance technology with 5.25" Driver, 1" Tweeter and Power Port Bass Venting analyzes the speaker’s entire electro-acoustic and mechanical system for improved material selection and more efficient geometry. These speakers are easy to install and look great both outdoors and indoors.
- Install your Atrium 6 Speakers in any large or open space—by a pool, in the patio, the sunroom, halls or office areas. They will deliver EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT SOUND, OUTDOORS OR INDOORS, no matter where you set them up
- Equipped with 5 1/4" Dynamic Balance driver 1" dome tweeter provides WIDER SOUND DISPERSION & SURPRISINGLY POWERFUL BASS. At 100W, frequency response is as low as 60KHz and PowerPort bass venting, CUTS THROUGH LOUD, JARRING BACKGROUND NOISES
- These loudspeakers come with a steeply-angled baffle design that fills expansive spaces with full-range sound that is sure to impress! GREAT AESTHETICS COMBINED & BEAUTIFUL LIVELY SOUND makes these speakers a preferred choice among music lovers worldwide
- Atrium's one-click SPEED-LOCK MOUNTING BRACKET offers EASY, ANTI-SLIP ONE-HANDED INSTALLATION - mount speakers vertically or horizontally, to deliver the best sound in a variety of situations. Simply mount the swiveling C-bracket, adjust the angle and fasten the speaker with a click
- THE SPEAKER FOR ALL SEASONS – it’s rugged durability, high environmental endurance & superior quality has helped Polk Outdoor Speakers win the all-weather Certification. They EFFORTLESSLY WITHSTAND EXTREME TEMPERATURES AND HEAVY RAIN year after year