Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60XBT-USB gives you all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless and USB connectivity.
The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices. With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC codec.
With the AT-LP60XBT-USB fully automatic belt-drive turntable, you can also experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XBT-USB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This updated version of the AT-LP60 family features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. A Dual Moving Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus – a hallmark of our analog heritage – is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT-LP60XBT-USB comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a removable hinged dust cover, and an AC adapter, which reduces noise by moving the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
The LP60XBT can connect to devices with Bluetooth® technology that support the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec, giving you exceptional sound from the wireless connection.
The AT-LP60XBT-USB also comes with both RCA and USB output cables, so you can hook it up to a stereo system, powered speakers, computer, or other compatible component.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology, to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable, or to computers via included USB cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), USB cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover