The AT-OC9XEB Dual Moving Coil cartridge with bonded elliptical stylus is designed to provide outstanding channel separation. The Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting (PCOCC) coils ensure pure audio transmission and are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation to exert less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion.
Audio quality is further enhanced by a rigid aluminum body that reduces resonance, a neodymium magnet and pure iron yoke that increase the magnetic energy, and the bonded elliptical stylus on an aluminum cantilever that accurately tracks the record groove. The cartridge body has been pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted to a headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required.
- Dual moving coil design, featuring independent coils for both left and right channels, provides outstanding channel separation
- The coils are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation, which exerts less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion
- The cartridge body is pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted onto the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
- Features a bonded elliptical stylus and aluminum cantilever
- A neodymium magnet and pure iron yoke provide increased magnetic energy
- Aluminum body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and superior audio reproduction
- Pure copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transfer