The Cambridge Audio EVO CD Transport
for the EVO 75 & EVO 150.
Use Coupon Code EVO150+EVOCD to save $200 when purchasing the EVO150 (click here) with the EVO CD.
Use Coupon Code EVO75+EVOCD to save $200 when purchasing the EVO75 (click here) with the EVO CD.
EVO CD is the compact disc transport developed to exclusively partner EVO network players. It shares the same eye-catching design, is crafted from the same premium materials and is engineered to the same exacting standards. EVO CD extracts every piece of musical detail from your discs, then passes it seamlessly to EVO. Your CD collection is now set to join the hi-fi evolution.
- High quality audio CD transport designed exclusively for EVO network players
- Custom designed S5 Servo perfect disc speed & error free playback
- Custom digital output to EVO for pure digital audio signal
- Gapless playback ideal for classical pieces & DJ mixes
- Acoustically dampened metal chassis isolates components, for peak musical performance
- Changeable side panels to match your EVO all-in-one-player
EVO CD uses our new S5 Servo, an upgrade on theacclaimed S3 found in CXC. It improves on S3’salready class-leading levels of jitter rejection anderror correction. EVO CD doesn’t use a multi-purposedisc drive, but a custom designed piece ofengineering with the sole purpose of playing audioCDs with unfailing accuracy.
Engineered for Sound
The anodised aluminium that encases EVO CD’sprecision components not only matches EVO’spurposeful design, but it also contributes to itsperformance. The acoustically dampenedmetal chassis ensures that nothing interfereswith the signal as it passes to EVO’s Digital toAnalogue Converter via its single bespoke ‘EvoLink’ output cable.
Cambridge Audio EVO CD Transport Specifications:
- Total correlated jitter: <140pS
- Maximum power consumption: 20W
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Servo: Cambridge S5
- Disc compatibility: CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW
- Gapless playback: Yes
- Connection: EVO Link
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.5" x 3.5" x 13.9"
- Weight: 11 lbs.