Dual CS 418 - Manual Hi-Fi Turntable
- Solid MDF Plinth
- Aluminium Die-cast Platter
- Straight, statically balanced Tonearm
- DC- Motor / Belt Drive
- Durable platter-bearing for long-term enjoyment.
- Motor fitted with rubber damping to for maximum silence
- Switchable MM Phono Pre-Amplifier
- The manual Dual player
Precision That Can Be Heard
Emphasis on high component precision is a feature of the entire range of Dual products. This is the case for the manual record player entry model CS 418, which uses the same platform as the higher models in the product range.
The Ortofon 2M Red pickup and a switchable MM Phono Preamplifier are an integral part of this ready to run package.
The CS 418 is not attractive just because it is excellent value for money, but it also offers a superb and compelling balanced sound experience and a 5 year warranty for long term ownership.
Plinth: Solid MDF
- Folded MDF construction with a black vinyl veneer
- Elastomer vibration absorber integrated inside the feet
- Removable dust cover
Platter: Aluminium Die-cast
- Precise aluminium die-cast
- Heavy rubber mat for resonance damping
- Solid platter-bearing with a hardened steel spindle in a brass bushing
Tonearm: Straight, statically balanced
- Solid aluminum construction with ball-bearings
- Damped tonearm lift
- Adjustable tracking force and anti-skating
Drive: DC- Motor / Belt
- Low vibration DC-Servo-Motor
- Rubber mountings for vibration decoupling
- Precision cut belt for lower wow & flutter