Focal Maestro Utopia Evo 3-Way Floorstanding Loudspeaker
Exceptional Bass Maestro Utopia Evo, now a versatile 3-way floorstanding loudspeaker, delivers consistent and dynamic bass without compromise. We've enhanced every register for precision and dynamic range.
Evolution in Sound Evo stands for evolution, and since 2008, we've integrated the latest innovations into this collection. Preserving the Utopia III sound architecture, it reduces harmonic distortion in the critical mid-range. Featuring NIC and TMD suspension.
Bi-Amplification Maestro Utopia Evo offers bi-amplification, allowing you to personalize your sound architecture with separate bass and mid-range/treble registers, thanks to double terminal boards.
Stunning Design Available in Ash Grey, Black Lacquer, Carrara White, Noyer Naturel, and Noyer Foncé finishes. With a modern style and coherence in design, it's a perfect fit for contemporary spaces.
Elegance of Wood Noyer finish, with a tawny yellow wood look, adds elegance and warmth. High Gloss varnish for that final flourish.
- 3-way column loudspeaker
- High efficiency and power handling
- Utopia III technologies
- Customizable sound with adjustable bass, mid-range, and treble levels
- 100% made by Focal
Focal Maestro Utopia Evo Specifications:
- Type: 3-way bass-reflex floorstanding loudspeaker
- Drivers: 'W' woofer with Magnetic Damping System (MDS), 'W' woofer, Power Flower 'W' midrange with NIC motor, 'IAL2' pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 25Hz – 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 93dB (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 3.1 Ω
- Crossover Frequency: 280Hz / 2200Hz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50 – 600W
- Dimensions: 57 7/8 x 17 29/32 x 30 5/16" (1470x455x770mm)
- Net Weight: 255.73lbs (116kg)