Onkyo TX-NR6100 - 7.2-Channel THX Certified AV Receiver
- 210 W/Ch THX Certified Select DAA system
- 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback
- SMART AV Receiver Works with Sonos, Chromecast built-in, AirPlay 2, and DTS Play-Fi; includes Spotify, Amazon Music HD, Pandora, TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn streaming services
- Works with Hey Google or Alexa
- Stream over 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual-band Wi-Fi supporting the 802.11ac standard
- HDMI inputs 1-3 and Main/Sub outputs support 8K/60p(4:2:0/10-bit), 8K/30p(4:4:4/10-bit), 4K/120p(4:4:4/10-bit) video pass through
- HDMI terminals support HDR10+, Dolby Vision and BT.2020 color; VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), and QFT (Quick Frame Transport) passthrough; eARC (Main Out), and HDCP 2.3
- HDMI Sub/Zone 2 Out for media transmission to a projector, gaming monitor, or TV
- Send or receive audio via Bluetooth wireless technology (RX mode: SBC/AAC, TX mode: SBC/Qualcomm aptX/ aptX HD)
- Refined chassis, HDMI board, DAC, Digital/Analog inputs, power-amp grounds and power lines
- Dedicated Zone 2 speaker posts for powered D/A audio distribution (including HDMI/SPDIF/NET) to passive speakers
- Zone 2/Zone B line-out (analog RCA) with Zone 2 DAC supports independent or synced D/A playback (including HDMI/SPDIF/NET) on compatible audio systems
- AccuEQ with AccuReflex and subwoofer EQ
Massive THX Sound & Film-Like 8K Resolution
The Onkyo TX-NR6100 7.2-Channel AV Receiver has been rigorously tested to receive the coveted THX Select Certification, and delivers precision sound and images.
With an emphasis on an enhanced gaming experience, own your opponents with HDMI 2.1 enhancements for gamers: 4K/120Hz HDR pass-through enables ultra-fast motion -VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) eliminates lag, stutter, and frame-tearing for fluid gameplay. – ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) optimizes latency from source to screen – QFT (Quick Frame Transport) limits lag for a smoother experience.
Setting the bar for reference sound while bringing 8K video to your compatible display over HDMI 2.1, you can enjoy Dolby Atmos and DTS: X soundtracks through your height-enabled surround system or use upmixing and virtualization solutions from DTS and Dolby to create a 3D sound-field from any layout.
Featuring three HDMI outputs and 100 watts of power per channel, the TX-NR6100 AV receiver delivers uncompressed HDMI 2.1 8K 60Hz and 4K/120Hz with HDR over 40 gbps, increasing the bandwidth over its predecessors. This SMART AV Receiver delivers an unparalleled movie, music, and gaming experience to your living room.
HDMI 2.1 WITH 8K
HDMI 2.1 is the most recent update of the HDMI spec and supports eARC, a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K60 and 4K120, and Dynamic HDR formats. 8K delivers a super-immersive viewing experience with 2x the horizontal and vertical resolution of 4K, and 4 times as many pixels; and combined with 60Hz refresh rate enables smooth and sharp viewing of content with high-speed action. HDMI 2.1 with 8K and eARC ensures your system is ready for the clearest and cleanest picture available both now and down the road.
ULTIMATE 4K GAMING EXPERIENCE
Own your opponents with HDMI 2.1 enhancements for gamers: 4K/120Hz HDR pass-through enables ultra-fast motion -VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) eliminates lag, stutter, and frame-tearing for fluid gameplay. - ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) optimizes latency from source to screen - QFT (Quick Frame Transport) limits lag for a smoother experience.
In 1993, Onkyo became the first consumer electronics brand to be THX-certified. With literally thousands of tests, before earning the THX-certification logo: no matter what input is used, no matter what combination of the many built-in features for the AVR, preamplifier, or amplifier, there can be absolutely nothing added, nothing taken away from the source material.
BUILT-IN STREAMING SERVICES
Access to Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Pandora are built into the system. Use dedicated apps (where available) or the free Onkyo Control App for Apple and Android devices to find and play music.
DISCRETE ZONE 2 HDMI SWITCHING
Set up different Ultra High-Definition entertainment options with up to 8K60 resolution* in two different rooms from your Onkyo receiver. Watch a movie in the home theater, while the kids watch cartoons in their playroom. (*8K60 only valid for Zone 1/Zone 2 will only produce 4K120 resolution when two separate HDMI sources are used.)Pioneer Elite VSX-LX505 Manual
BI-DIRECTIONAL BLUETOOTH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
This Onkyo AVR can send and receive audio via Bluetooth wireless technology. Stream from your device to the receiver using SBC or AAC codecs, or transmit audio playing through the AVR to compatible wireless headphones using SBC, aptX, or aptX HD codecs including 24-bit audio over aptX HD. The improved data transfer capabilities of the latest generation of Bluetooth ensure clear and reliable sound reproduction so you hear your favorite songs just as the recording engineer intended.
Instruction Manual - English