Onkyo TX-8270 2 Channel Network Stereo Receiver with 4k HDMI
- 100 W/Ch. stereo power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08%, 2 channels Driven, FTC) deftly drives your favorite bookshelf or small tower speakers with power and precision.
- Unmatched connectivity: 3 line and 1 phono input, 1 coaxial and 2 optical digital, 4 HDMI inputs/1 out, front (for playback) and rear (for power) USB, LAN, IR in/out, Bluetooth (4.1) and Wi-Fi
- Your Onkyo receiver can now be part of your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or the start of a new one. Instantly upgrade the music streaming capability of your home theater receiver with Sonos Connect and a free firmware update
- Gold-plated speaker a/B outputs, two sub-woofer pre-outs and zone 2 Line-outs accommodate your home's listening setup
- Includes Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi, airplay, Spotify, Tidal, tune in, Pandora, and Deezer (requires future firmware update).Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry.Frequency Response:10 Hz-100 kHz (+ 1 dB, -3 dB)(Direct Mode)
- HDMI Supports 4K/60 Hz, HDR, Dolby vision compatibility, 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, X.V.Color, lip-sync, DSD, DVD-Audio, super Audio CD (SACD), and CEC.Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
Driving Big Speakers with Strength and Dynamism
This amp system generates high current with a massive transformer and audio-grade capacitors. Circuitry features discrete output transistors for low distortion and effortless driving power. High current assures accurate control, restoring energy and vitality to your music. Non-phase-shift circuitry, meanwhile, focuses the audio image and reproduces a wide frequency bandwidth to maximize Hi-Res Audio and vinyl playback.
Rated at 100W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC), the TX-8270 is our best stereo receiver for driving speakers.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in*
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the TX-8270 with ease. Control playback with Chromecast enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows laptop, or Chromebook.
* Requires the available firmware update.
Works with Sonos
The awesome home theater you’ve built around your Onkyo receiver can now be part of your existing Sonos Home Sound System*, or the start of a new one.
After a simple set up, your Onkyo receiver will seamlessly tie into Sonos** via Sonos Connect, instantly waking, changing inputs and playing at the volume you command through the familiar Sonos app.
*Sonos Connect required.
**Available via firmware update.
Stream Anything with DTS Play-Fi*
DTS Play-Fi is a wireless protocol that works with any audio app on mobiles and PC. Flick whatever’s playing to the receiver, even different sources to different components at the same time.
* Requires the available firmware update.
FireConnect Wireless Multi-room Audio
FireConnect powered by Blackfire mirrors network audio sources and any external analog source playing through the receiver—from streaming audio to vinyl—on optional wireless speakers, such as the Onkyo NCP-302. Playback control across the home is via Onkyo Controller.
Note: Sharing audio from external inputs is model-dependent and is enabled with a future firmware update. Sampling rates up to 48 kHz are supported. FireConnect is powered by Blackfire Research Corp., USA.
Supports 4K HDR and BT.2020 Video Pass-through
Connect up to four media players to the receiver’s HDCP 2.2-compliant HDMI inputs. The terminals support pass-through of 4K/60 Hz video, 4K HDR in HDR10 or Dolby Vision formats, as well as BT.2020 4K video standard. Enjoy premium 4K Ultra HD content untouched from source to screen.
Internet Radio, Streaming Services, and FM/AM Radio
TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Pandora are baked into the GUI, making it easy to select from a massive range of music and radio programs. FM/AM radio tuners are also included with 40 station presets. Get instant access to four of your favorite stations via memory preset buttons on the front panel.
Premium Digital-to-Analog Processing
An AK4438 384 kHz/32-bit digital-to-analog converter from AKM features unique low-distortion technologies ideally suited to DSD 5.6 MHz*1 and PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24-bit*2. Together with unique VLSC filtering circuitry, which eliminates ultra-high-frequency pulse noise, playback is crystal clear.
*1 Playback after PCM conversion.
*2 192/24 PCM not supported over wireless LAN or USB.
An dedicated DAC for NET/USB Audio Distribution and Zone 2 pre-outs send any audio (even streamed audio) to a second room equipped with a power amp and a pair of speakers, perhaps on the deck or in the garage. Play the same source in both rooms or a different source in Zone 2.
Dual-band Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Spotify Connect
A selectable 5 GHz Wi-Fi channel assures stable connectivity in areas with traffic congestion on the 2.4 GHz band. Enjoy smooth streaming over AirPlay, the Spotify Connect app, and other network audio services.
A Stereo Receiver that Connects Everything
A beautiful stereo receiver crafted for hi-fi enthusiasts, the TX-8270 is also exclusively equipped with connections allowing it to serve as an up-to-date amp for TV entertainment. Joining analog, digital, phono, and USB inputs are HDMI terminals (connect an Apple TV or similar) together with a Next Generation Network Audio platform. Cast music from familiar apps quickly and easily.