Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-8000F II 2.1 Home Theater System with Easy Dolby Atmos Integration, a Larger 90° x 90° Hybrid Tractrix Horn, 8” Cerametallic Woofers, and a 12-inch subwoofer in Ebony
- System includes: (2) RP-8000F II floorstanding speakers and (1) SPL-120 12-inch subwoofer
- BIGGER HORN | BETTER SOUND: A new, larger 90° x 90° silicone composite hybrid Tractrix horn
- LTS TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM TWEETER: The exclusive 1” LTS minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference Premiere Series.
- ALL-NEW CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS: A signature feature on the Reference Premiere series speakers, the Cerametallic woofers have been updated for absolutely flawless sound reproduction, minimum distortion, and maximum efficiency.
- Dual input terminals for bi-wiring / bi-amping capabilities separate high and low-frequency current into different speaker cables, reducing distortion for clearer midrange. Bi-amping allows for customization using outboard crossovers when using separate amplifiers.
Klipsch Reference Premiere II Features
Bigger Horn with Better Sound
Klipsch updated the Reference Premiere II lineup with larger 90° x 90° silicone composite hybrid Tractrix horns. The New RP II horn provides incredibly efficient transfer high-frequency waves into the listening area for crisper, clearer sound. The phase plug and compression molded silicone face ensure smooth frequency response.
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titanium Diaphragm Tweeters
The exclusive LTS tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference Premiere speakers, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world!
The Reference Premiere II Vented Tweeter Design
The vented tweeter housing reduces standing vaves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high-frequency reproduction.
Reference Premiere II - All-New Cerametallic Woofers
A signature Reference Premiere series speaker feautre, the Cerametallic woofer in the RP II lineup has been updated for absolutely flawless sound reproduction, minimum distortion, and maximum efficiency.
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the Reference Premiere II port allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies and cleaner, more powerful bass.
BI-Wiring/Bi-Amping Capability (on select models)
Dual input terminals for bi-wiring / bi-amping capabilities separate high and low-frequency current into different speaker cables, reducing distortion for clearer midrange. Bi-amping allows for customization using outboard crossovers when using separate amplifiers.
Reference Premiere II - New Look | Amazing Sound
Strong, flexible, removable grilles - Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
Furniture grade materials and finishes - Ebony and walnut vinyl finishes boast satin-painted baffles and a scratch-resistant finish.
Cast Aluminum Feet - Mechanically designed to minimize surface area in contact with the floor
Advanced cabinet design - new internal bracing reduces unwanted resonances, enhancing accurate sound reproduction
New and improved input panel - The Reference Premiere II line brings elegance and efficiency to the mix with upgraded and updated components
RP-8000F II Floorstanding Speaker Manual
RP-8000F II Floorstanding Speaker Spec Sheet