- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology, to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable, or to computers via included USB cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
This fully manual turntable is modeled after the AT-LP120XUSB, but adds the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity to the existing analog and USB outputs.
Featuring a specially designed DC servo direct-drive motor and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control, the AT-LP120XBT-USB plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and outputs the high-fidelity audio to the device of your choice. Use the included RCA output cable along with the built-in selectable phono preamp to connect to your home stereo or powered speakers. Use the USB cable to connect to your computer and then download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software, or software of your choice, to start converting your records to digital audio files. Or use the Bluetooth wireless technology to pair the turntable with wireless speakers, headphones or other devices, including those that support the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec.
The turntable also features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½"- mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E. The cartridge comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Additional professional features include a die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat; a start/stop button; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% adjustment range; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a removable plug-type stylus target light; external power supply; and a removable hinged dust cover.