The NAD CS1 Endpoint Network Streamer
is a streaming endpoint and simple solution for adding high quality music streaming to your existing audio system or powered speakers. The CS1 works with the most popular streaming and casting protocols including Tidal Connect, Spotify Connect, Roon, as well as with Googlecast, AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth. It doesn't require a dedicated app. Featuring audiophile-grade components, including a premium differential DAC design, it supports audio resolutions up to 24-bit/192kHz. It also carries Coax and Toslink digital outputs, dual-band Wi-Fi and LAN Ethernet. The NAD CS1 Endpoint Network Streamer combines setup and operational simplicity with high performance streaming flexibility.
- Compact, minimalist design.
- Apple AirPlay 2 support allows CD-resolution streaming from any audio app on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Google Chromecast support allows playback at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution from any Cast enabled app on a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer.
- Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect support lets users cue up music on a smart device, then transfer playback to the CS1.
- Roon subscribers can stream audio to the CS1 from their personal libraries and online services supported by Roon.
- Compatible with the following Bluetooth Profiles - A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.3, SPP, HFP, HSP, HOGP
- Dual-band Wi-Fi plus Ethernet port.
- Stereo analogue, optical digital, and coaxial digital outputs.
- Premium differential DAC design based on Texas Instruments PCM5141, with support for 24-bit/192kHz high-resolution audio.
- 12V trigger output