3010i Compact Bookshelf Speaker Pair
- Slim-line & versatile design to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- Available in Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles
- 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
Our revolutionary 3010i speakers are compact, but deliver nothing short of exceptional sound quality. They can fill a room with open, immersive sound with their 4-inch precision drivers and feature Point-to-Point™ (P2P) bracing, which supports the parts of the enclosures that need to be stiffened.
Open Soundstage From Slim-Line Speaker
The focus of any great loudspeaker is to produce an open, ‘being there’ sound and the Q 3010i speakers deliver just that despite their compact size. Boasting room-filling sound with its 100mm (4 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, focussing on power-to-size ratio, the crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume to enhance sensitivity and bass extension. The Q 3010i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet or stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets.
Increased Cabinet Size Delivering A Bolder Sound
The Q 3010i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile, but have been made slightly taller and 25% deeper than previous models. This increased internal volume has enabled Q Acoustics to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound. As an added benefit the enlarged front-to-back dimension means that any cone- generated noise reflected from the back wall of the enclosure and out through the cone itself is reduced.
High-Frequency Driver Unit & Mid/Bass Driver
3000i Series tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self- damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and stop very accurately without unwanted resonances.
New Low Profile Binding Posts
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
|Crossover Frequency ||2.6kHz |
|Dimensions ||250 x 150 x 235 mm (9.8 x 5.9 x 9.3 in) cabinet |
253 x 150 x 251 mm (10 x 5.9 x 9.9 in) overall
|Enclosure Type ||2-Way Reflex |
|Frequency Response ||(+3 dB, -6 dB) 65 Hz - 30 kHz |
|Impedance ||6 Ohm |
|Minimum Impedance ||4 Ohm |
|Power Input ||15 - 75W |
|Sensitivity ||(2.83 V@1 m) 86dB |
|Tweeter ||22 mm (0.9 in) |
|Weight ||4.1kg (9 lbs) |
In The Box
- 2 x 3010i bookshelf speakers
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Handling Gloves.
- 8 x Rubber Speaker Grips