Record Clamp Low Profile
- Low-profile record clamp – only 1.1" high
- 5.4 oz. (153 grams) low mass design
- Tightly bonds the vinyl record to the platter, holding the record firmly in place
- Improves sound by reducing LP slippage and unwanted resonances
- Vital when playing slightly warped records, or when recording your vinyl to a digital computer file
- Helps reduce both stylus and record wear, extending the life of both
- Beautifully designed and engineered 3-piece design
- Brass ferrule clamps tightly to most turntable spindles
- The textured aluminum knob allows for precise clamping pressure
- Black non-resonant phenolic body
Fits Where Other Record Clamps Dare Not Go
If your turntable dust cover doesn't have enough height to accommodate most record clamps, we've got great news. The new Record Doctor Low Profile Record Clamp is only 1.1" tall. It fits were other record clamps dare not go!
The Record Doctor Low Profile Record Clamp is a useful accessory for vinyl LP fans and audiophiles alike who want to extract maximum performance from their records. It tightly bonds the vinyl record to the platter, holding the record firmly in place and improving sound by reducing LP slippage and unwanted resonances. The effect is especially helpful when playing record where bass vibrations or high frequency resonances are an issue, when playing slightly warped records, or when recording your vinyl to a digital computer file. Also, due to increased LP stability, a record clamp helps reduce both stylus and record wear, extending the life of both.
Low Mass Design – Way Better Than A Record Weight
To extract maximum sonic performance from vinyl, most high-end turntables now come with record clamps rather than record weights because a record clamp has several advantages over record weights. Weighing only 5.4 ounces (153 grams), the Record Doctor Record Clamp’s low mass design does not apply excessive stress to turntable bearings like record weights can, improving bearing performance and life expectancy. The clamp’s gentle action won't damage LP labels.
Beautifully Designed and Engineered
The Record Doctor Record Clamp is beautifully designed and engineered with a black non-resonant phenolic body. The brass ferrule clamps tightly to most turntable spindles, while the textured aluminum knob allows for precise clamping pressure.
- Be sure to measure the clearance between your LP record and turntable dustcover before ordering to ensure a proper fit.
- Note - not recommended for use with Rega turntables