Upgrade your TV, music, and gaming experiences with this impressively compact and easy-to-use soundbar.
Experience precisely balanced sound, including crisp dialogue and solid bass, plus streamlined control with your TV remote, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more. It only takes two cables and a few minutes to get set up, and the forward-facing acoustics make Ray ideal for an enclosed space, like a shelf in your TV stand. Enjoy the flexibility to create the Sonos system you want over time when you add speakers for surround sound and multiroom listening.
All about balance
- Enjoy stereo sound that's just right. The custom acoustics precisely harmonize high and mid-range frequencies while proprietary anti-distortion technology produces perfectly weighted bass.
- Never miss a word. Fine-tuned with help from award-winning Hollywood sound engineers, Ray ensures you can always follow the story.
Brings the drama
- Feel like you're at the center of it all. Split waveguides project sound from wall to wall, and advanced processing accurately positions elements in the room.
Tuned to perfection
- Trueplay tuning technology adapts the sound for the unique acoustics of your space so content always sounds just the way it should.
Designed to be tucked away
- All the acoustic elements face forward to minimize interference from nearby surfaces so, even if you place it in your TV stand, Ray always sounds phenomenal.
- Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in minutes. Just plug in the power cable, connect your TV, and open the Sonos app. It does most of the work for you.
Works with your TV
- Connect Ray to virtually any TV, and use your existing remote to control the sound. For a next-level gaming setup, connect your PC.
TV or PC must have optical output.