Sonus faber Sonetto II Bookshelf Speakers Pair
- 2 way Bookshelf speaker
- Vented box design
- Silk dome tweeter with the DAD (Damped Apex Dome) technology
- Midwoofer with a special natural fiber and a paper blend air dried diaphragm
- Leather Top
- Structural Rigidity
- Lute Shape
- Reflex port
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- Optional stands (available separately)
TONALLY VIGOROUS, IMMEDIATELY ITALIAN.
An elegant piece of furniture that fills the environment with its warm and enveloping "voice".
ITALIAN TRADITIONAL CULTURE
Sonus faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. This time they entrusted the history of their Literature for representing the new Sonetto Collection.
The Sonetto (Sonnet) is the most ancient Italian Poetic structure. Originally it meant "Sound, Melody" and was traditionally used to accompany music performances. The first step in the Sonus faber world brings the name of the foundations of Literature history in Italy and in the rest of the world.
AN EMOTIONAL BOOKSHELF
In comparison to Sonetto I, this is a bigger 2-way shelf loudspeaker system. Its high performance features a larger mid-woofer, which is capable of ensuring more wider downwards frequency response and a greater emotional impact. Besides its dimensions, Sonetto II still has the capability to disappear in the environment, with an elegant and graceful style.
The Sonus faber Sonetto collection's floorstanding and bookshelf models inherit from the Olympica line the leather top, hand-sewn, soft to the touch and embellished by the hot branded Sonus faber logo.
The lute shape that characterizes most of the Sonus faber models, offers a solution that ensures no internal parallel surfaces and a perfect control over internal resonances.
Consistent with the most prestigious Sonus faber models, aluminum has been chosen for the bookshelf stands, extruded or milled from solid billets, to provide an extreme rigidity.
THE VOICE OF SONUS FABER
The combination of a silk dome tweeter with the DAD™ (Damped Apex Dome™) technology and a midwoofer with a special natural fiber and a paper blend air dried diaphragm, defines our iconic "Voice of Sonus faber". This configuration that characterized the entire Sonus faber catalogue, from the Reference to the Olympica collection, is available for the first time in this price range.
These speakers have been designed from scratch specifically for this collection and they all feature the die cast basket, done completely in Sonus faber laboratories.
The Sonetto collection's reflex ports are all sited on the base of the speakers, except for the center channels, to keep the design as clean as possible and at the same time make in-room placement very forgiving.
Sonus faber Sonetto II Specifications
- SYSTEM; 2-way shelf loudspeaker system. Vented box design.
- Tw: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Ø 29mm
- Mw: Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibers, Ø 165mm
- CROSSOVER; 2650Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE; 42 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY; 87 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE; 4 ohm
- SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT; 40W – 200W, without clipping
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD); 370 (1101 stand included) x 250 x 334 mm, 15 (44 stand included) x 10 x 13 in
- WEIGHT; 6.8 kg - net weight (stand not included), 14.9 - net weight (stand not included)