Revel W253L In-Wall Loudspeaker
- Long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
- 1-inch (25 mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis
- High-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- Ideal for installation as left/center/right speakers with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV
- Includes zero-bezel magnetic grille
- C-2 fastening mechanism
The Revel In-Wall Loudspeakers are an entirely new range of in-wall loudspeakers that combine Revel® best-in-class sound quality with a new installation mechanism and a sleek new look that blends easily into any décor.
Since 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-wall loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-wall loudspeakers offer unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
The zero-bezel grilles provide an unobtrusive look that allows the speaker to blend in seamlessly with its surroundings. The ultra-thin design attaches magnetically and completely covers the speaker. The lack of a traditional bezel on the speaker reduces labor when painting the grilles, as no paint mask is required.
The new C-2 fastening mechanism improves on traditional mechanisms by accommodating material up to two inches thick. This new installation method provides a firm mechanical grip to minimize resonances.