McIntosh XR100 Ported 4-Way Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- Combining 600 Watts of power handling capability with superior musicality, the XR100 will fill even large rooms with full-bodied sound.
- Available in Gloss Black & Red Walnut the XR100’s high-gloss finishes and fine cabinetry will be a welcome addition to even the most elegant homes.
- The XR100 utilizes 11 upper-frequency drivers. Their unique layout and crossover design combine high power handling with precise sound-staging.
- With four McIntosh patented LD/HP® woofers, these speakers reproduce an incredible deep bass experience from a slim cabinet design.
- The McIntosh front panel emblem can be illuminated using the Power Control connection on complementary McIntosh components.
- Two sets of unique patented McIntosh speaker binding posts are provided for bi-wiring setups.
- Solid alloy, machined midrange tweeter baffle enhances imaging and appearance.
XR100 floor standing loudspeaker is sleek and contemporary in appearance while producing full range audio reproduction typical of much larger cabinet designs. Fine gloss wood finishes are offered in Black, Pear Maple, and Red Walnut. The magnetically attached grill is acoustically transparent and covered with neutral black cloth. Unique front panel McIntosh logo may be illuminated when configured with a McIntosh system. Spikes and furniture glide feet are included. Amplifiers from 75 to 600 watts are appropriate power for XR100 speakers.