RX-A6A AVENTAGE 9.2-Channel AV Receiver with 8K HDMI and MusicCast
Hear every sound, see every detail. The A6A has been carefully designed so every element of your entertainment is the best it can be. From slight whispers of sound to swift, on-screen movements, the A6A ensures you won’t miss a thing.
- 9.2-channel (with 11.2-channel processing) 150-Watt surround sound with Zone 2/3/4
- 4K120 and 8K60 HDMI and HDR10+ with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (7 in/3 out)
- Dolby Atmos® with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS:X® with CINEMA DSP HD3
- ESS SABRE ES9026PRO Ultra DAC for the ultimate high-performance conversion
- YPAO™- R.S.C. with 3D, multipoint measurement, precision EQ and low frequency mode
- Surround:AI™ technology automatically optimizes the sound and effects in real-time
- ALLM, VRR, QFT, QMS (with future update) and Dolby Vision™, Hybrid-Log Gamma and BT.2020
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, MusicCast multi-room audio, AirPlay 2 and Spotify Connect
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa, Siri® (via AirPlay 2) and Google Assistant
- Pandora, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music HD
- 3rd-party control driver-capable, easy IP set-up and remote IP control
- Phono input
Ideal for a Dolby Atmos system
The nine-channel RX-A6A is ideal for powering a 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos or DTS:X™ system — that's the traditional five speakers and subwoofer configuration, plus two pairs of upward-firing or in-ceiling speakers for overhead sound effects.
Advanced video processing for movies and more
Yamaha made sure the RX-A6A is compatible with the latest video technology. All seven of its HDMI inputs support 4K/60Hz content — perfect for high-quality sources like a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player or an Apple TV. (HDMI 2.1 features will be enabled with a free future firmware update.)
Surround sound made simple
Yamaha has a solution for rooms that don't easily support running wire to surround speakers, and it's awesome. Use their MusicCast 50 or MusicCast 20 wireless speakers as your surround channels, and skip running speaker wire across your room. (You'll still need to connect the speakers to AC power.)
Enjoy music from a variety of sources
You get plenty of options for playing music, too. Stream tunes from your phone or tablet through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or Apple AirPlay 2. Or, use the built-in phono input to connect your turntable. You can even play high-resolution tracks from a USB thumb drive or networked computer.
As a bonus, the RX-A6A also supports wireless multi-room music playback when paired with additional MusicCast components.
Quick Start Guide