Polk Audio Atrium5 - All Weather Outdoor Loudspeakers (Pair)
Like all of Polk's outdoor models, the Atrium 5 are All-Weather Certified and Water-Resistant—built to withstand the worst elements—salt-fog, UV, extreme temps or heavy rains, you name it. You’ll be enjoying great performance for years to come. It’s time to get that indoor sound you love—all from an outdoor loudspeaker you can put anywhere around your home. Aluminum grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware means no rust—ever. Features Polk’s patented Dynamic Balance technology with 5" Driver and 0.75" Tweeter. Power Port Technology smoothly transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact while minimizing turbulence and distortion. These speakers are easy to install and look great both outdoors and indoors.
- 5" Dynamic Balance long-throw mineral-filled polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out surprising bass response from a compact design. 3/4" Dynamic Balance anodized aluminum dome tweeter with rubber surround and neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother response
- 10-100W Per Channel - The perfect material performance, eliminating driver and tweeter "artifacts" for more realistic sound reproduction at high and low volume levels.
- Polk Audio All-Weather Certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) Polk All-Weather Certification means Atrium Speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst mother nature can dish out, whether its extreme temps or heavy rains.
- Speed-Lock® Mounting, the easiest, fastest and safest of all mounting systems.
- Broad coverage baffle design fills a large open outdoor space with big, full-range sound. The Atrium 4 has a more steeply-angled baffle design that maximizes critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing detail.