Klipsch RP-1200SW 12" High Excursion Subwoofer
- ADVANCED ACOUSTICS: The new high-performance Klipsch subwoofers worthy of the Reference Premiere moniker are built with our groundbreaking acoustic technology and are, pound for pound, some of the best subwoofers Klipsch has ever created.
- BALANCED PERFORMANCE: Compared to other premium subwoofers on the market, Reference Premiere subwoofers strike an optimal balance between amplifier power, driver capability and cabinet volume for maximum output, detail, and frequency extension.
- GROUND UP DRIVER DESIGN: A redesigned driver aimed at delivering the ultimate low-frequency experience, the Cerametallic woofers are incredibly powerful and efficient, outperforming the competition.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY CLASS D AMPLIFIER: The built-in, high-efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction. The Class D output stage ensures maximum output, detail and low frequency power.
- MONSTER BASS ANYPLACE: Featuring a front-firing driver, you can place your Reference Premiere subwoofer anywhere you want. The proprietary internal geometry with a new Aerofoil front slot port minimizes turbulence for crisp, tight bass.
- DESIGN UPGRADES: Scratch resistant ebony vinyl finish looks like real wood and covers the entire cabinet. Rounded corners, shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a durable woven cloth grille ensure a premium aesthetic.
HYPER-EFFICIENT BALANCED PERFORMANCE Striking the optimal balance between amplifier power, driver capability and cabinet volume, Reference Premiere subwoofers achieve maximum low frequency extension with great output, accuracy and speed.
SPUN COPPER FRONT-FIRING CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS Newly designed Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power.
HIGH EFFICIENCY CLASS D AMPLIFIER The built-in, high efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction. The Class D output stage ensures maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and low frequency power.
FRONT-FIRING SLOT PORT WITH EXCLUSIVE INTERNAL FLARE TECHNOLOGY Proprietary internal geometry with a new Aerofoil slot port design minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
WA-2 WIRELESS SUBWOOFER KIT CAPABLE The Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit (sold separately) allows high resolution wireless connectivity for easy placement anywhere in your room and optimizes output and low frequency response. Connect up to four WA-2 wireless kits to compatible Klipsch subwoofers in a single room for a completely wireless connection.
FLEXIBLE CONTROLS Low Pass Crossover and Variable Phase control allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass. Line Level / LFE RCA inputs ensure compatibility with home theater receivers.
1/2-WATT STANDBY MODE Exceptional efficiency on or off. Meets global efficiency standards - reducing energy costs for the user.
USE INPUTS SIMULTANEOUSLY Both the RCA and wireless inputs can be utilized, giving you the ability to use a single subwoofer with multiple system in the same room. For example, you can use the wireless input for your home theater set up and the RCA input for your 2-channel system, without needing to switch inputs when changing between systems.
ULTRA-DURABLE EBONY FINISH Scratch resistant ebony vinyl finish looks like real wood and covers the entire cabinet.
DETAILED DESIGN Rounded corners, shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a woven cloth grille ensure a premium look and feel.
Klipsch RP-1200 Subwoofer Specifications
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 16.5Hz - 138Hz +/- 3dB
MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 121dB
AMPLIFIER TYPE Class D with Analog Preamp Stage
AMPLIFIER POWER 400W RMS / 800W Peak
WOOFER 12" Ultra Long Throw Cerametallic
ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF
ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass Reflex via Front-Firing Aerofoil Slot Port
INPUTS Dual RCA/LFE Line In, WA-2 Wireless Port
HEIGHT 18.89" (48 cm)
WIDTH 17.00" (43.2 cm)
DEPTH 25.92" (65.8 cm)
WEIGHT 68.6 lbs (31.1 kg)
FINISH Ebony Vinyl