The NAD C 389 Integrated DAC Amplifier, with or without BluOS high-res music streaming and Dirac Live room correction
can serve as the cornerstone of a high-performance audio system now – and for decades to come. Employing NAD’s proven HybridDigital UcD amplifier design and the same ESS Sabre DAC used in NAD’s acclaimed M33 BluOS streaming amplifier, the C 389 will deliver thrilling dynamics and exquisite detail from all your sources.
With its full suite of digital and analogue inputs, including an ultra-low-noise phono stage and HDMI eARC interface, the C 389 can accommodate all your source components. And it incorporates the latest generation of NAD’s Modular Designs Construction future-proofing technology.
MDC2 BluOS-D module adds BluOS Hi-Res multi-room music streaming and Dirac Live room correction is included with the C389-BluOS. The C 389 can be easily upgraded to the C 389-BluOS by purchasing the user installable MDC2-BluOs-D module.
- Customized HybridDigital UcD amplifier in fully balanced bridged configuration
- Continuous Power: 130 Watts per channel into 8/4 ohms
- Instantaneous Power: 210 W into 8 ohms, 300 W into 4 ohms, 350 Watts per channel
- Vanishingly low harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Nearly unmeasurable noise through the entire audioband
- Dual MDC2 ports for expanded functionality
- Jitter-free 32-bit/384kHz ESS Sabre 9028 DAC
- Ultra-low-noise MM phono stage with infrasonic filtering circuitry
- Two optical, two coaxial digital inputs
- HDMI-eARC input
- Two pairs of line-level analogue inputs with ultra-low-noise buffer amplifiers
- Two sets of speaker outputs
- Two-way Qualcomm aptX HD Bluetooth
- Dual subwoofer outputs
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- CI-Friendly – IR remote, 12V Trigger in/out, IR in/out, RS-232 Serial port
- Seamless integrations with smarthome control systems such as Control4, Crestron, RTI, URC, Lutron, and Elan