Onkyo TX-SR494 AV Receiver with 4K Ultra HD - Dolby Atmos
- ENHANCED GAMING: Own your opponents with HDMI 2.1 enhancements for gamers including 4K/120Hz HDR pass–through enables ultra–fast motion
- VARIABLE REFRESH RATE: VRR eliminates lag, stutter, and frame–tearing for fluid gameplay.
- AUTO LOW LATENCY MODE: ALLM optimizes latency from source to screen
- QFT: Quick Frame Transport limits lag for a smoother experience.
- IMMERSIVE SOUND FROM YOUR TV APPS: eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) simplifies connectivity and supports the latest high–bitrate audio formats including Dolby Atmos, DTS–HD Master Audio, DTS: X, Dolby TrueHD.
HDMI 2.1 WITH 8K
HDMI 2.1 is the most recent update of the HDMI spec and supports eARC, a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K60 and 4K120, and Dynamic HDR formats. 8K delivers a super–immersive viewing experience with 2x the horizontal and vertical resolution of 4K, and 4 times as many pixels; and combined with 60Hz refresh rate enables smooth and sharp viewing of content with high–speed action. HDMI 2.1 with 8k and eARC ensures your system is ready for the clearest and cleanest picture available both now and down the road.
Smart Home Compatible with Voice Control
The Onkyo TX–NR5100 7.2–Channel 8K SMART AV Receiver easily integrates into your existing Smart Home ecosystem, including Apple Airplay, Alexa, Google apps, and more. You get a highly capable and compatible network device that can operate seamlessly in your multi–room ecosystem.* *Requires third–party AI compatible smart home device with microphone.
Dolby Atmos and DTS:X – setting sound free
Dolby Atmos and DTS:X formats allow engineers to map sound anywhere in 3D space, effects moving from speaker to speaker all around the room and wrapping your audience in the latest films and games. You can also enjoy your 3D speaker layout with classic titles. Dolby Surround and DTS Neural:X find overhead cues in legacy soundtracks and upmix for awesome spatial realism.
Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer
When playing any Dolby format, engaging Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer* enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional surround or height speakers. * Enabled with a future firmware update.