The 340i X Integrated Amplifier
Endless possibilities meets Musical Authority.
The 340i X Integrated Amplifier integrated allows you to integrate your music system in distinctively new ways.
- Output Power at 8Ω 100 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω 200 W per channel Input Sensitivity 370mV - 3.0V RMS
- Input Impedance 11,000Ω
- Gain 37dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio 110dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range) 2Hz - 90kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk -88dB THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W) 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 100 W) 0.05% Intermodulation distortion 0.03%
- Optional Digital Inputs S/PDIF, USB, Optical DSD sample rates DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
- Shipping weight 28 lb / 13 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.8 in 42.9 x 8.9 x 37.6 cm
- 6 (six) line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- 1 (one) pair of balanced input (XLR).
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
Upgrade Features Include:
340I D3PX Stereo Integrated Amplifier with D3 & P options factory installed.
D3 DAC - 4x inputs, DSD64/128/256 + up to 32-bit/384kHz on USB.
P PHONO - MC/MM card, fully configurable.
X BALANCED - Adds one set of balanced inputs.
In the Box:
- AC power cable 9 ‘‘CRM-3’ remote control with two ‘CR-2032’ batteries
- ‘SimLink™’ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual 340i-X Manual
- Warranty and product registration information (USA and Canada only)