Klipsch RP-1000SW 10" High Excursion Subwoofer
- ADVANCED ACOUSTICS: The new high-performance Klipsch subwoofers worthy of the Reference Premiere moniker are built with our groundbreaking acoustic technology and are, pound for pound, some of the best subwoofers Klipsch has ever created.
- BALANCED PERFORMANCE: Compared to other premium subwoofers on the market, Reference Premiere subwoofers strike an optimal balance between amplifier power, driver capability and cabinet volume for maximum output, detail, and frequency extension.
- GROUND-UP DRIVER DESIGN: A redesigned driver aimed at delivering the ultimate low-frequency experience, the Cerametallic woofers are incredibly powerful and efficient, outperforming the competition.
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY CLASS D AMPLIFIER: The built-in, high-efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction. The Class D output stage ensures maximum output, detail and low frequency power.
- MONSTER BASS ANYPLACE: Featuring a front-firing driver, you can place your Reference Premiere subwoofer anywhere you want. The proprietary internal geometry with a new Aerofoil front slot port minimizes turbulence for crisp, tight bass.
- DESIGN UPGRADES: Scratch resistant ebony vinyl finish looks like real wood and covers the entire cabinet. Rounded corners, shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a durable woven cloth grille ensure a premium aesthetic.
HYPER-EFFICIENT BALANCED PERFORMANCE
Striking the optimal balance between amplifier power, driver capability and cabinet volume, Reference Premiere subwoofers achieve maximum low frequency extension with great output, accuracy and speed.
SPUN COPPER FRONT-FIRING CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
Newly designed Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power.
HIGH EFFICIENCY CLASS D AMPLIFIER
The built-in, high efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction. The Class D output stage ensures maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and low frequency power.
FRONT-FIRING SLOT PORT WITH EXCLUSIVE INTERNAL FLARE TECHNOLOGY
Proprietary internal geometry with a new Aerofoil slot port design minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
WA-2 WIRELESS SUBWOOFER KIT CAPABLE
The Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit (sold separately) allows high resolution wireless connectivity for easy placement anywhere in your room and optimizes output and low frequency response. Connect up to four WA-2 wireless kits to compatible Klipsch subwoofers in a single room for a completely wireless connection.
Low Pass Crossover and Variable Phase control allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass. Line Level / LFE RCA inputs ensure compatibility with home theater receivers.
1/2-WATT STANDBY MODE
Exceptional efficiency on or off. Meets global efficiency standards - reducing energy costs for the user.
USE INPUTS SIMULTANEOUSLY
Both the RCA and wireless inputs can be utilized, giving you the ability to use a single subwoofer with multiple system in the same room. For example, you can use the wireless input for your home theater set up and the RCA input for your 2-channel system, without needing to switch inputs when changing between systems.
ULTRA-DURABLE EBONY FINISH
Scratch resistant ebony vinyl finish looks like real wood and covers the entire cabinet.
Rounded corners, shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a woven cloth grille ensure a premium look and feel.
Pound for pound better sound and built to last.
Klipsch RP-1000SW Specifications
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 19Hz - 131Hz +/- 3dB
MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 118.5dB
AMPLIFIER TYPE Class D with Analog Preamp Stage
AMPLIFIER POWER 300W RMS / 600W Peak
WOOFER 10" Ultra Long Throw Cerametallic
ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF
ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass Reflex via Front-Firing Aerofoil Slot Port
INPUTS Dual RCA/LFE Line In, WA-2 Wireless Port
HEIGHT 16.64" (42.3 cm)
WIDTH 15.00" (38.1 cm)
DEPTH 24.96" (63.4 cm)
WEIGHT 56.7 lbs (25.7 kg)
FINISH Ebony Vinyl